Friday, March 18, 2011

It's been awhile..sorry

Since my last post I've had a sweet darling little girl. Also I've added some blogs under my belt. I have this blog devoted to my photography, a blog for updates and photo's of my family, and a closed blog for mom's and dad's to ask questions, answer questions, connect, and feel safe with each other (to join this blog email me your email address and I will invite you).

As for my photography. I had been taking a break for the birth of Miss Leigha. But now I'm ready to go again. Spread the word!! Show people my blog, tell them about me, use me up! I do on location shoots for...
1 hour 1 location $50
1 hour 2 locations $60
2 hours up to 3 locations $100
My photo print prices are the best around, the last time I checked for this area.
You can do outfit changes as much as you want and have any and all props that you want!
No limit on people or subjects in the photo's

my number is 618-697-1585 you can call or text or email me at tiffanyhileman@hotmail.com

I am a stay at home Momma and making money through photography is one way that I am able to stay home with my sweet baby Bugs. Please help me be able to do this by sharing my info with everyone you know!! Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment