Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Little Blessings

These two are so fun and cute!! I had a really great time shooting them and we got some very good photos! This was taken after the little miss grabbed onto her big brothers hair :)

This is my little man at a year old!

This is another of my little baby Bug for St. Pat's day last year.

This little sweetheart had her birthday photo's done. How stinkin' cute is she?!


More of my baby Bug...eatin' his favorite snack!

Logan, what a cutie pie! He is so sweet and handsome and such a great big brother to his little sis!

Logan and Lizzie "drivin'" the tractor

Miss Lilly pickin' flowers


What a sweet little man..

Love this funny face he made for me :)


Miss Maren is so dadgum cute and fun!

My Drake's fingers and toes in the bath.

Miss Addi, BEAUTIFUL!

Sleepin' through photo's

I just love Addi's little mouth.

Drake for Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment