Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More Love

Here are some lovebird photo's I have taken from different shoots at different times and different places. (This, remember, is one of the reasons why I love being an on location photographer...never the same, always different and unique!)
 
First of all...Ellie is and has always been my closest and best friend. I love this photo of these two! Her and Kyle make an amazing and sweet married couple!


Now these two...what to say about them? I've known Scott FOREVER and Jodi since they've been married. These were taken at a friends wedding. These two are so inlove, fun, and wonderful! I, as well as my family, love these two very much!








I had so much fun shooting this couples engagement photos. It was FREEZING and I couldn't feel my hands for quite some time after this shoot but it was well worth it! They were up for just about anything. I was also able to later be their wedding photographer - what a blessing! They have a great and wonderful love for each other!

This was taken at their daughter, Jordi's, wedding. I have known these two and loved these two forever. How stinkin' wonderful and cute are they?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment